The Speydicator was designed to throw an unreasonable amount of weight at the end of an unreasonable length of tippet with an unreasonably large indicator.
With the help of Steelhead junkies (who would rather remain unnamed) the Airflo Speydicator floating line has evolved into a tool any serous Steelhead Nymph fishermen cannot live without.
The lines come in six sizes starting at WF4. They all have a short 21 to 33 foot head with a long 12 to 15 foot rear taper. Behind the rear taper is a 25 to 30 foot heavy level mending zone. The combination of the rear taper & mending zone allows the fisherman to reposition the head after casting and still have enough mass to stack mend line for 60 feet or more. After the mending zone the line is made with Airflo’s unique low stretch ridged running line, helping you to stick fish even at the end of the longest drifts.
- Product Use: Developed specially for Super Long Dead Drifts with Lots of 'Junk' at the Business End
- Line Size: WF4-9
- Color: Two Tone Sunrise Yellow / Fluoro Orange
- Density: High Float Core
- Material: Low Stretch (65) Braided Power Core
- Coating: Ultra Supple Polyurethane (PU) Loop Type: Flexi Loop with Line Marker
- Optimum Temperature Range: -5c to 26c
- Note: The Speydicator is a full length 130' Line (no separate running line required)