Introducing the next generation Mackenzie CFX...
and February's Featured Product of the Month.
The new CFX hybrid encompasses the retro look of the original award winning Mackenzie and the sealed, floating carbon fiber disc drag of the Rogue. The reel features a clean narrow appearance with classic multi-sized porting.
The V-Arbor spool retains the detented star drag knob when removed from the reel frame so there are no loose parts. The spool and drag system rotate on sealed, precision stainless steel ball bearings. The non-corrosive, patented Bauer zero-backlash clutch permits the user to easily change retrieve direction without tools. The highly developed floating carbon fiber composite drag system delivers silky smooth performance at all settings and requires no maintenance.
One of the most universal CFX Reels for trout, panfish, bass
and anything you might find for your general fly fishing needs.
written by: Mike Duffy
This reel is light, simple and beautiful: Standard Reels have Black frame with Black Spool.
Spools also come in one of three splash finishes: Yellow, Blue, Red. They cost an additional $35.00 and will be added to your cart at checkout.
- Reel Diameter 3.25"
- Reel Weight 4.4 oz.
- Line Wt. 5-6
- Capacity: WF6 w/100 yards 20 #
Optional Spool Colors:
- Black, Bronze
- Agate Green
- Baja Gold
- Pearl Gray
MacKenzie CFX Features
- Sealed, floating carbon fiber composite disc drag
- Patented, Bauer "zero-backlash" drag clutch
- Quick release V-Arbor spool
- Easy one finger, star drag adjustment
- Silent retrieve with a out-going click
- Simple retrieve direction conversion
- Precision machined 100% aerospace bar stock aluminum and stainless steel construction for maximum strength and corrosion protection
- Precision sealed stainless steel ball bearings
- No plastic parts or bushings
- Deep anodized, Jet Black polished finish
- Hardwood crank handle
- Designed and Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Limited lifetime warranty | U.S. Patent #5921492