Simms’ 25 percent lighter ProDry™ Bib delivers enhanced stowabailty coupled with advanced GORE-TEX® Pro Shell waterproof, durable performance.
Large top-load thigh pockets include plier sleeves, and a zippered chest storage pocket is a safe-haven for everything from smartphones and car keys to line spools and nippers. A lower leg hem-lifter adjusts pant length to prevent cuff/heel drag on boat decks. And full length, 2-way leg zippers ventilate, while delivering appreciated entry/exit convenience.
- 3 storage pockets: 2 top-load thigh pockets with plier sleeves, & zippered chest storage pocket
- Lower leg hem lifter adjusts leg length to prevent cuff/heel drag
- Full-length, 2-way leg zippers offer ease of entry/exit & add additional ventilation
- FABRIC TECH: 3-layer GORE-TEX® PRO Shell - waterproof/breathable; 100% nylon face; 40d rip-stop/body & 70d/reinforcement zones
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 28.8 oz./815g
- SIZES: S-XXL
- COLLECTION: Open Water
Men's ProDry Bib
|S||29" - 31"||30"|
|M||32" - 34"||31"|
|L||35" - 37"||32"|
|XL||38" - 41"||33"|
|XXL||42" - 44"||33"|
|3XL||45" - 47"||33"|
* This is a body measurement
** This is a garment measurement - inseam measured from crotch to ankle
GORE-TEX® Outerwear Care:
Cleaning your GORE-TEX® garments regularly will extend the life of the product. It will also keep them breathable as dirt and oil can clog the GORE-TEX® membrane over time. It is critical to wash jackets. Natural oils can damage the GORE-TEX® tape and adhesives causing a peeling effect. Machine wash warm. Do not use fabric softener or bleach. Remember to zip all pockets and close all Velcro cuffs before washing to prevent any damage caused by the machine. Tumble dry on warm setting making sure not to use a high heat setting. Drying on warm will actually reactivate the DWR coating.