The Switch Chucker is a very easy casting line, with a short head and plenty of weight at the front for casting indicators, sink tips and large flies.
The line features a long front taper that makes it a pleasure to roll and spey cast with, and a short back taper that allows anglers to shoot for distance with ease. An integrated running line ensures there are no loop-to-loop connections running through the guides. The Chucker is the best choice of Switch line for fishing tight in and for any Switch rod caster who wants the casting to be as easy as possible.
- Agent X - Our most advanced coating technology for enhanced performance, durability and slickness.
- XS Technology - Ultra slick, dirt repelling coating for maximum distance and performance.
- Dual Tone - A marking system that easily identifies the loading area of each fly line.
- Short, powerful head for effortless casts
- Easily handles sink tips and indicator rigs
- Front Welded loop
|SKU||Line Size||Color||Head Weight||Head Length||Sink Rate||Total Length|
|6-20091||#4||Green / Gray||325||25ft / 8.2m||Float||100ft / 30.5m|
|6-20092||#5 ||Green / Gray||370||25ft / 8.2m||Float||100ft / 30.5m|
|6-20093||#6 ||Green / Gray||420||25ft / 8.2m||Float||100ft / 30.5m|
|6-20094||#7||Green / Gray||465||25ft / 8.2m||Float||100ft / 30.5m|
|6-20095||#8||Green / Gray||520||25ft / 8.2m||Float||100ft / 30.5m|
|6-20096||#9||Green / Gray||570||25ft / 8.2m||Float||100ft / 30.5m|