Echo Rod / Line Weight Recommendations
NEW for 2015: Glass is back. Big time.
All-new for 2015, we're stoked to introduce the ECHO GLASS TWO HAND,
an expansion of our popular ECHO GLASS single hand series. Fiberglass Spey? Why? Good Question. Fiberglass recovers more slowly than graphite, giving the caster improved sensation of how the line is loading the rod. Enhanced feedback through the casting cycle results in a fun, effortless, bug launching. Sensitive tip for slinging surface patterns on a dry line, and plenty of "sneaky power" to catapult long, heavy sink tips with ultimate ease. ECHO GLASS TWO HAND rods are available in weights 6-8, ensuring you'll find a fit for your favorite fishery.
- Four piece travel design
- Alignment dots for quick assembly
- Matte chrome hardware
- Classic up locking cork reel seat (down locking on the GL 8130)
- Premium grade cork upper/lower handle with composite pivot knob
- Classy golden caramel finish
- Dark olive guide and accent wraps
- Chrome snake guides
- Ceramic ringed stripper guides
- Cordura covered rod case and cloth rod sock
- ECHO lifetime warranty