Powered by GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric
Simms’ redesigned ProDry™ Jacket is 25 percent lighter for enhanced stowability. GORE-TEX® Outerwear Care:
While proven waterproof, durable Pro Shell fabric sets the performance standard for oceanic endeavors to the pro bass tour. Optimized architecture includes high-capacity zippered chest pockets, secured with watertight YKK® AquaGuard® VISLON® zippers. Micro fleece lined-pockets thaw hardworking hands. Dry Cuff™ engineering blocks water at the sleeve. And the Cohaesive™ cord lock system intuitively manages internal adjustments, simplifying the act of cinching comfort in. Finally, duck a deluge inside the Tuck-away 3-point adjustable Storm Hood, which keeps water out and wears well with a hat.
- 2 chest pockets with YKK® AquaGuard® VISLON® zippers
- 2 micro-fleece lined hand-warmer pockets
- Oversized collar to protect from elements
- Cohaesive™ cord lock system manages internal adjustment cords
- Tuck-away, 3-point adjustable Storm Hood keeps water out & designed to wear well with a hat
- Dry Cuff™ design locks water out of the sleeve
- FABRIC TECH: 3-layer GORE-TEX® PRO Shell - waterproof/ breathable; 100% nylon face; 40d rip-stop/body & 70d/reinforcement zones
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 20 oz. / 570g
- SIZES: S-XXL
- COLLECTION: Open Water
Men's Outerwear Top Size Chart
|S||36" - 38"||14.5" - 15"||33" - 34"|
|M||39" - 41"||15.5" - 16"||34" - 35"|
|L||42" - 45"||16.5" - 17"||35" - 36"|
|XL||46" - 48"||17.5" - 18"||36" - 37"|
|XXL||49" - 51"||18.5" - 19"||37" - 38"|
* These are body measurements
Cleaning your GORE-TEX® garments regularly will extend the life of the product. It will also keep them breathable as dirt and oil can clog the GORE-TEX® membrane over time.
It is critical to wash jackets. Natural oils can damage the GORE-TEX® tape and adhesives causing a peeling effect.
Machine wash warm. Do not use fabric softener or bleach.
Remember to zip all pockets and close all Velcro cuffs before washing to prevent any damage caused by the machine.
Tumble dry on warm setting making sure not to use a high heat setting. Drying on warm will actually reactivate the DWR coating.