A series of sinking tip lines specifically built for anglers that like a balanced casting rig. A unique, fatter body section eliminates the "kick" usually associated with casting sink tip lines; while the longer front tapers ensure the line does not dump on the forward cast. The supple floating body section allows anglers to easily mend and control the way the fly fishes, making it ideal for river anglers. Each line has a welded loop on the front end for easy rigging.
- SlickCast - SlickCast creates the slickest, most durable coating on the market - producing the least amount of friction ever measured on a fly line
- Density Compensated - Adds a denser material to the thin tip of a sinking line (or sink tip), which ensures the line sinks straight.
Easy casting body section eliminates the characteristic "kick"
Density Compensated tip for fly control
Smooth casting tapers, that are easy to cast
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
- EasyID printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line
- Front and rear welded loop
||5/6wt - 150gr
||6/7wt - 200gr
||7/8wt - 250gr
||8/9wt - 300gr
||9/10wt - 350gr
||10/11wt - 400gr