UPDATE: Trade in / Trade up Program temporarily on hold - 2021Gorge Fly Shop's Trade Up Program
Want a new fly rod or reel but don't have the beans to pay up? Or, are you like most anglers you have a ton of gear already but want the latest in Fly Fishing Gear... Well, Gorge Fly Shop "Trade up Program" is perfect for you! We will sell your used items for you, you get new gear without the hassle of selling your old gear in just 3 easy steps.
- Send us an email with the exact items you wish to trade in at: [email protected]
This email needs to be complete with all information below:
- Manufacturer and Model Name
- Pieces if it's a fly rod
- Any known damage, major scratches, blemishes or any other issues that might lower the value of your trade in items.
- What do you want to trade in your items for "Please See Exceptions Below".
- Keep in mind... fly line and backing do not add any value and we recommend removing these prior to trade in.
- All trade in items will be sold as "used items" without warranty cards. Warranties are only good to original purchaser from Authorized Dealer. For this reason they also do not add value.
Once your email is received Travis will provide quotes for your items. These quotes are based on what he feels at that time he can sell your item for. Then it's up to you if you decide to move forward with the trade in.
Step 2 - If you decide to move forward with the trade up:
- Customer is responsible for shipping items to us (We recommend a reliable, insured method)
- The trade in form must be completely filled out and signed and sent along with your trade in items.
- DOWNLOAD HERE
- Once we receive your items we will contact you to complete the trade in. Any balance owed will need to be paid at this time. We will not hold items or credit for future use.
- If we feel that an item does not meet original emailed condition, we reserve the right to either lower our original quote or refuse to move forward with the trade in. If we refuse an item for this or any other reason the customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
Step 3 - Once payment is complete we will ship your new gear and we will take care of selling your used items for you!
Trade in Policy Terms and Condition:
Notice: Trade in items may not be used on Closeout or Sale items. Thank You, GFS Team
Items we will not consider for trade in are: Used waders, boots, boats, fly lines or heavily worn or abused items or if we feel an item may have been stolen. Custom built rods will also not be accepted.
- Free Fly Line offers are not good on trade in deals
- Trade in deals cannot be used for any of our closeout items
- Once payment is completed on the trade in we will then at that time order anything we don't have already in stock. Once we receive the items we will then ship the order to you.
- Please ensure your items are clean and ready for resell, if not we will assess and add a cleaning fee to each dirty item.
Keep in mind this process can take up to two weeks or more to complete
. If you are wanting to take advantage of our trade up program and have an upcoming trip please plan in advance.
UPDATE: Trade in / Trade up Program temporarily on hold - 2021 **Trade Up quotes are only valid for the item(s) on witch you already have approved on your Trade Up Form. Removing or changing an item will void any quotes and will require a new form and quote.
Below is our mailing address where items are to be shipped to and contact information... please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Gorge Fly Shop, Inc.
Attention: Trade In Program
3200 Lower Mill Dr.
Hood River, Oregon 97031