The MLF tournament winning SeaKnit Boat Shoe is Grundens take on a classic sneaker. Built from the fishing deck up, this lightweight, water-friendly sneaker offers anglers the opportunity to step into the world of on-deck fishing performance and comfort.
- 100% Nylon Engineered Knit Upper provides seamless comfort for wear with or without socks
- Welded, PU overlay provides lightweight protection in a low-profile package
- Shock-absorbing EVA midsole and all-day comfort footbed offer the ultimate on-deck foot support
- Non-marking, natural gum rubber outsole pods with razor-cut siping for increased traction when wet
- Lightweight and quick drying
>Remove insoles to gently wash as necessary. If preferred, place in a delicates mesh washing machine bag and toss into washing machine.
>Wipe down shoes with damp cloth to remove excess dirt and debris.
>If preferred, remove laces and toss shoes into washing machine on cold water, gentle cycle OR hand wash shoes with gentle bristle brush, cold water and mild detergent.
>Air dry shoes and insoles naturally, away from direct sunlight or artificial heat sources.
International Customers, Please Note the following:
Due to the high cost of shipping wading boots a $25.00 additional shipping charges will be added to every set of wading boots shipped outside the USA.