Whether fishing for Largemouth Bass and Smallmouth Bass in warmwater or Golden Dorado and Peacock Bass in the jungle, there are times when a large fly is the best or only option. Modeled after our popular Elite Predator line, RIO's Elite Warmwater Predator line series is designed specifically to cast those big flies easily with precision and accuracy in warmer conditions.
Featuring a short, powerful front taper and plenty of weight at the front, these lines have no problem casting the biggest and meatiest of flies with ease. Running lines are all floating, making them easier to mend and pick up than typical intermediate equipped running lines. Whether floating or sink tip, each line is built on RIO's low stretch DirectCore for maximum performance, and features SlickCast - the slickest, most durable coating on the market.
- Short, powerful front taper to cast large and heavy flies
- Unique, rear-loaded heads for precise, accurate casts
- Low stretch DirectCore for solid strip sets
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast
- Features RIO's SureFire tricolored measuring system for increased accuracy and distance control
Densities - The 3 Different densities available are:
- (F) A Full Floating line, for top water action
- (F/H/I) A Floating Line with 10ft of Hover Sinking line, then 10ft of Intermediate Sinking line at the front, for fishing in the top 2-3 ft
- (F/S5/S7) A Floating Line with 10ft of Fast- Sinking line, then 10ft of Extra-Fast Sinking line at the front, for getting down deep and fast