Able to handle anything from hucking meat for large trout to taming the largest fish swimming in the ocean, the PREDATOR rod has been one of the most popular offerings we have ever created. We now offer the 890-4, 990-4, and 1090-4 in our Liquid Camo color application, in which no two rods have the same pattern. The SEA SPRAY color blends the blank into a saltwater setting and helps reduce rod flash. The fish will never know you’re there.
The 890 PREDATOR is the ultimate go-to rod for nearly any large or fast fish species, from bonefish to Alaskan salmon, smallmouth bass to redfish, and stripers, snook, baby tarpon, and general sinking line use.
The 990 PREDATOR might be the ultimate one-rod solution for saltwater flats fishing, and is the perfect tool for big winter redfish, trophy largemouth, golden dorado, spooky permit, or general purpose salmon fishing.
The 1090 PREDATOR is built for the kings of the water: big permit, light tarpon, roosters, pike, musky, stripers, trophy redfish, and golden dorado have all been tamed by this fast action 10 weight.
- Intuitive fast action
- Dialed in-hand balance for lightweight feel and responsive casting
- Anodized machined aluminum reel seat, ideal for all water conditions
- Laser-etched model reference on reel seat for quick rod identification
- Section tips epoxy coated to prevent sticking
- Includes species-specific PIKE and MUSKY models
- Aluminum oxide stripping guides with ceramic inserts and hard wire anodized snake guides for durability
- Alignment dots for easy rod setup
- Durable cordura rod tube with built in rod dividers
- Lifetime warranty
|Model ||Handle ||Line Wt. ||Length ||Rod Wt. (oz) |
|890-4 ||B ||8 ||9'0" ||4.3 |
|990-4 ||B ||9 ||9'0" ||4.5 |
|1090-4 ||C ||10 ||9'0" ||4.9 |