The Rise Reel features a u-shaped large-arbor and a compact carbon fiber drag system that offers over 20lbs of fish stopping torque. Lightweight design shows through in the modern aesthetic of the RISE, and thoughtful details like twin molded soft-touch handles and oversized drag knob help the reel perform in the hands of any angler.
- CNC machined, anodized 6061-T6 aluminum design with quick release spool
- Ultra-large arbor design for quick line retrieve
- Smooth, compact carbon fiber drag system
- Twin molded, soft-touch ergonomic handles
- Oversized drag knob for easy adjustment
- Easily converts to left or right hand retrieve
- Nylon reel case included
- Lifetime warranty
Reel Specifications -
| MODEL || Weight (oz) || Yards Backing || Diameter (in) ||Width(in) |
|3/4 ||4 ||75yds/20# ||3.2 ||1.3 |
|5/6 ||4.6 ||100yds/20# ||3.6 ||1.3 |
|7/8 ||5.5 ||200yds/20# ||4 ||1.5 |
|9/10 ||6.3 ||300yds/20# ||4.4 ||1.5 |
Note: These New Redington Rise reel spools do not interchange with any previous Rise reels.