The Amplitude Smooth series of lines are, simply put, the highest-performance smooth fly lines in the world. With up to five times less drag and eight times the durability of traditional lines, this will change the way you look at fly line performance.
Amplitude Smooth Redfish
Let's get this out of the way: catching a tailing redfish might be the greatest thing in the world. Just make sure you have the right line for the job. Our Amplitude Smooth Redfish Cold line is designed with a short head for quick shots, which is exactly what you'll need when you're poling through a marsh in 10 inches of water on a freakishly chilly fall evening.
- Revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- Short front taper and head for quick, powerful casts
- Made a half-size heavy to deliver large flies in demanding situations
- Warm and cold version to cover both summer and winter redfish
- Printed Line ID: SA_AMP_S_REDFISH_COLD_WF_XX_F (X = line weight)
- Color (cold): Black / Sand / Horizon
|Total Head Weight
***Grain weight for the first 30'