Amplitude Grand Slam - Doug Garvey from Scientific Anglers on Vimeo.
The first series of lines to feature the revolutionary AST PLUS slickness additive, the Amplitude will shoot farther and last longer than any other line on the market. It's slickness down to a science. Tarpon. Bonefish. Permit. All in one day. All on one fly line. That's the idea behind the Amplitude Grand Slam, a line designed specifically to help you achieve one of angling's most elusive accomplishments. With a short, powerful head the Grand Slam cuts through wind and turns over crabs, shrimp, and tarpon toads with ease. We've got the line. You just need the fish.
- Revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- Floating Texture on the tip section for the ultimate in flotation
- Shooting Texture running line delivers longer casts
- Designed for demanding tropical saltwater applications
- Loads rods quickly, cuts through the wind with ease, and turns over big saltwater flies
- Short, powerful head for quick casts to moving targets
- Tropi-Core technology for tropical climates
- SA ID - SA AMPLITUDE GR SLAM WF X F (X = line weight)
|Order # ||Line Size ||Head Weight ||Head Length ||Sink Rate ||Total Length |
|126779 ||WF6F ||180 ||40.0ft ||Float ||100ft |
|126786 ||WF7F ||205 ||40.0ft ||Float ||100ft |
|126793 ||WF8F ||235 ||40.0ft ||Float ||100ft |
|126809 ||WF9F ||270 ||40.0ft ||Float ||100ft |
|126816 ||WF10F ||320 ||40.0ft ||Float ||100ft |
|126823 ||WF11F ||370 ||40.0ft ||Float ||100ft |
|126830 ||WF12F ||435 ||40.0ft ||Float ||100ft |
*Grain weight for the first 30'